Private Classic Lash Training
Lash for Less
Private Classic Eyelash Extension Course $1800
*PRIVATE TRAINING LOCATED IN ALBERTA ONLY
NOTE: AFTER PURCHASING TRAINER WILL BE IN CONTACT WITH YOU TO ARRANGE DAYS TO COVER YOUR PRIVATE COURSE. Contact email@example.com if you would like to confirm date availability.
This private course is perfect for anyone wanting a more one on one approach to classic lash training. Two days required for certification.
We are proud to offer this introductory course into the world of eyelash extensions. With LFLs classic course students will be trained in all aspects of classic eyelash extensions and can feel confident they are ready to attempt lashing on their own. This two day curriculum will cover theory as well as practical application on TWO live models. (Students are required to provide their own models) Course cost $1800 With LFL you can feel confident that you are receiving the best Lash Education available with focus on high quality and safety.
- A kit containing everything you will need to start your lashing career
- A life time of mentor-ship from LFL Master Lash Trainers
- A lifetime 10% discount with Lashforless.com on products
- Discounted pricing for all future courses with LFL
- After successful completion of two models and exam you will receive a certificate in Eyelash Extensions.
(Kits may vary)
Tuition is refundable (minus $500 deposit) up to 2 weeks prior to course start date.
Cancellations that are made prior to the 2 week mark are eligible to be rescheduled at a $150 administration fee which is subject to future course availability.
Tuition can be paid in installments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Classic Course Outline
Model is required to arrive by 12:45p.m. , to begin a full set at 1:00 p.m. Models are to be wearing no eye make-up or contact lenses
- Introduction to Lash Extensions
- Lash/Eye Anatomy – Hair growth cycle
- Product knowledge / Introduction to kits
- Safety, sanitation, hygiene
- Infection control
- Allergies / adhesive theory
- Initial application techniques
- Core skills – design, placement, framing, picking up lashes, isolating
- Technique tips / troubleshooting ( i.e.. banana peeling, unsticking glued lashes, flipping up)
*HANDS ON APPLICATION / PRACTICE ON MANNEQUIN
- Client consultation, preparation, set-up
- Client waiver / intake forms
- Assessing lashes and conditions
*LIVE MODEL (first full set) (model should be prepared to lay with her eyes closed for up to 3 hours)
- Recap of day 1
- Education on different eye shapes (Asian, Caucasian, droopy eyes, sagging lids, older eyes)
- Popular lash design
- Extension fills
- Extension removals
- Proper workstation set-up
- Aftercare / maintenance
- Pricing for profit
- Licensing / Insurance
*LIVE MODEL (second full set) Practical Exam