Dlux Pro Academy Eyelash Extension Course On sale!
Lash for Less
**Small class sizes with maintained social distancing practices are in effect. Students can feel safe being provided masks and cleaning supplies. Students and instructors are screened prior to course to ensure everyone’s safety. In the event that government regulations require the course to be postponed or cancelled all deposits and payments will be refunded **
Dlux Pro Academy Classic Eyelash Extension Course $995 (Regular $1195)
We are proud to offer this introductory course into the world of eyelash extensions. With Dlux Pro Academys classic course students will be trained in all aspects of classic eyelash extensions and can feel confident they are ready to attempt lashing on their own. This two day curriculum will cover theory as well as practical application on TWO live models. (Students are required to provide their own models) Course cost $995 ($500 deposit required to secure spot) With Dlux Pro Academy you can feel confident that you are receiving the best Lash Education available with focus on high quality and safety. Certificates are given on final day of course if student shows successful understanding of eyelash application
- A kit containing everything you will need to start your lashing career
- A life time of mentor-ship from Dlux Pro Academy Master Lash Trainers
- A lifetime 10% discount with Lashforless.com on products
- Discounted pricing for all future courses with Dlux Pro Academy
- Lifetime Access to our Dlux Student Portal with training videos and downloadable content.
- After successful completion of two models and exam you will receive a certificate in Eyelash Extensions.
(Kits may vary)
$500 nonrefundable deposit is required to hold spot Remaining tuition due prior to course start date.
Tuition is refundable (minus $500 deposit) up to 2 days prior to course start date.
Tuition can be paid in installments. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Classic Course Outline
Model is required to arrive by 12:45p.m. , to begin a full set at 1:00 p.m. Models are to be wearing no eye make-up or contact lenses
- Introduction to Lash Extensions
- Lash/Eye Anatomy – Hair growth cycle
- Product knowledge / Introduction to kits
- Safety, sanitation, hygiene
- Infection control
- Allergies / adhesive theory
- Initial application techniques
- Core skills – design, placement, framing, picking up lashes, isolating
- Technique tips / troubleshooting ( i.e.. banana peeling, unsticking glued lashes, flipping up)
*HANDS ON APPLICATION / PRACTICE ON MANNEQUIN
- Client consultation, preparation, set-up
- Client waiver / intake forms
- Assessing lashes and conditions
*LIVE MODEL (first full set) (model should be prepared to lay with her eyes closed for up to 3 hours)
- Recap of day 1
- Education on different eye shapes (Asian, Caucasian, droopy eyes, sagging lids, older eyes)
- Popular lash design
- Extension fills
- Extension removals
- Proper workstation set-up
- Aftercare / maintenance
- Pricing for profit
- Licensing / Insurance
*LIVE MODEL (second full set) Practical Exam